GINGERS / teaser
Redheads. Fire crotches… This film collects samples of their testimonials and their body hair, skin and sperm. It is about being different genetically, about gay gingers, doubly in a minority, from Ireland to Israel to Brazil. A film made especially for ginger lovers.
DONATE to WATCH and SUPPORT Antonio Da Silva Films.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org putting the film title in the subject as shown “GINGERS full length”. The donations system is currently under construction and I will be in touch as soon as it is ready. Thank you for patience.
A film by Antonio Da Silva
With: Andreas (Germany), Adam (England), Anthony (Ireland), Anton (Sweden), Andrew (England), Damien (Scotland), Don (Ireland), Mark (England), Matthias (Germany), Mateus (Brazil), Padraig (Ireland), Rui (Portugal), Sam (England), Sergio (Italy), Simon (Ireland), Sander (Netherlands), Simon (England), Simon (Ireland), Stephan (Germany), Tadeusz (Poland / Israel), Otavio (Brazil), Thomas (England), Xavier (France), (Netherlands), Zero (Brasil).
Camera Editing and Sound Design: Antonio Da Silva
Co-Editor: Tomas Baltazar
Support: THANKS to everyone that donated to watch and support Antonio Da Silva films.
- Best Portuguese short film, IndieLisboa Film Festival, Portugal.
- Best International Short film, Xposed Queer Film Festival, Germany.
- Hong Kong Lesbian and Gay Film Festival, China.
- Vancouver Queer Film Festival, Canada.
- Mix Brasil.
- Oslo LGBT Film Festival, Norway.
- Fringe East London Gay Film Festival, UK.
- Indie Lisboa Independent Film Festival, Portugal.
- Tel Aviv LGBT Film Festival, Israel.
- XPOSED Queer Film Festival Berlin, Germany.
i don’t have the energy to chase someone, especially considering I’m leaving the country for 4 months this upcoming September. i also find chasing someone a complete waste of time - if you put in effort and you don’t feel that they are putting in the same effort, fuck them and move on.
Carousel | Dancing On My Own (Robyn Cover)
I’m spinning around in circles…
toronto is great but I really miss new york.